- Initial Consultations
- Landscape Designs
- Landscape Construction, Irrigation and Installation
- Landscape Maintenance
An initial consultation allows us to completely understand what you are looking for in your garden. Who will be using the space and what it will be used for? Do you want a maintenance free garden? Or simply utilise your space better? This is also a great time to get some suggestions from Garden Envy Landscapes.
The more information we have, the better we can help you achieve your ideal garden. Here are some ideas on how to prepare before the initial consultation:
- Write a garden wish list
- Gather some inspirational images or pictures of things you would like in your garden
- What is the purpose of this project? I.e. privacy or entertaining etc.
- What is the approximation of your budget?
- What styles and functions excite you? Do you have things you really dont want?
- Will there be any council requirements?
- Let us know who will be enjoying this space, do you have children/pets?
Following the initial consultation and depending on your specific requirements, Garden Envy Landscapes can organise:
- Basic Concept Sketches
- Landscape designs or conceptual plans
- Detailed working plans
- Planting plans
- Lighting plans
From here a more detailed quote can also be provided.
Landscape Construction, Irrigation and Installation
Garden Envy Landscapes strives to offer the complete landscaping experience from design through to construction and maintenance.
Some of our Construction Services include:
- Water Features and Irrigation
- Paving and Tiling
- Retaining Walls (Stone, Brick or Timber)
- Timber Screens
- Outdoor Rooms and BBQs
- Planting/ Mulching
- Veggie patches
- Remote or Tight access
- Pool surrounds
- Garden lighting
No garden is ever complete without ongoing care and maintenance. Garden Envy Landscapes can offer suggestions to you on how best to look after your new garden. We can also provide complete maintenance services including:
- Pruning and Mulching
- Fertilising and Reconditioning of Soils
- Weed Removal and Pest Management
- Lawn Maintenance